- Megamind ***
- Hop ***
- Transcript Boot Camp Session 1 - Diplomas, Accreditation, Graduation, Forms and Format, Academic History *****
- Transcript Boot Camp Session 2 - Grades, Carnegie Units, Textbook Equivalency and Time Logs *****
- 24 Season 8 - The Final Season ***
- 17 Kids and Counting - Season 1 ***
- The Source Code ***** My daughter and I both loved this film. It's definitely an edge-of-your-seat thriller! I thought the movie had one of the most original plots that I have ever seen.
- Hereafter ** I really wanted to like this film because Matt Damon is one of my favorite actors and I do think Clint Eastwood is an excellent director. Sadly, I really didn't like it.
- Justified Season 1 *****
- Pride and Prejudice ***** While I've seen this movie several times before, my daughter watched it with me for the first time. She was captivated by the film and it was the perfect movie to watch after reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- Thor ****
- The Green Hornet ****
- True Blood Season 1 *** I have VERY mixed feelings about the True Blood series. While I absolutely adore the books by Charlaine Harris and enjoy seeing some of her characters translated to the screen, the interpretation of the books is, for the most part, FAR more R-rated than the books.
- Morning Glory **** This film caught me by surprise. My daughter picked it out and I was expecting a mediocre romantic comedy but it was excellent.
- Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides *** My daughter definitely enjoyed this movie more than I did. It was entertaining but that's it. I didn't think the plot was nearly as strong as in the first two movies.
- Rio ***** As mentioned at the beginning of this post, I highly recommend this wonderful family-friendly film!
Have you seen any good movies lately? I'm always on the look-out for great movies to watch!
Photo courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net. The movie theater image was created by Salvatore Vuono.